LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Faith Technologies’ Learning & Development (L&D) programs provide relevant, value-added learning opportunities to our employees at all professional levels. We use L&D to provide our employees with learning that relates to their job, but also enriches their personal development.
Personal and professional growth is important to our staff, as well as our leadership, which is why we invest more than $1.7 million and 75,126 man-hours of non-safety related training annually. Our L&D program consists of both internal and external training courses that are analyzed and approved before they are endorsed by Faith Technologies.
Our curriculum is classified into the following categories:
- Business Development Training is designed for business development employees, project managers, division managers and others with sales and/or business development responsibilities with the goal of ensuring effectiveness and consistency in Faith Technologies’ sales practices.
- Computer training provides basic to intermediate software skills that will help develop or increase computer efficiency and is available to all employees who work on a computer.
- Employee development is for all employees at every level within the organization. The goal is to provide basic organizational awareness, information, and business skills necessary for personal success within the organization.
- High-potential programs are designed to help prepare high-potential (hi-po) employees for a promotion through accelerated learning and additional development opportunities and challenges.
- Leadership development provides leadership skills, awareness of supervisory management practices, and other information necessary to successfully lead within the organization. Those eligible for leadership training include: front-line leaders, functional and project managers, department managers and executives.
- Safety training for field employees is designed with the goal of ensuring appropriate and consistent safety practices throughout the organization at all times.
- Team building interventions are custom designed sessions for teams whose performance can be improved by better teamwork, team communication, and/or team coordination.
- Trade training is designed to help employees develop technical skills that ensure the outstanding quality of our electrical contracting and specialty systems services.
- Wellness courses are for all employees and are structured with the goal of promoting a healthy work organization and employee wellness.
Printer-friendly version Send to friend