At Faith Technologies, we believe companies that uphold the highest safety standards produce the best quality and results. When we invest time and energy in our training and education programs, we’re investing in the safety of our employees. Our tailored workshops provide hands-on prevention training for common hazards such as shock hazards, falls, slips and cuts, as well as for any of the unexpected.
Our employees undergo rigorous safety training at least 10 hours per year. In fact, we’re proud to report our experience modification rate (EMR) of 0.57 is considerably lower than the industry average of 1.00. In addition, 99.97% of our jobs were completed without a Lost-Time Injury and 99.78% of our jobs were completed without an OSHA Recordable Injury in 2010.
Our comprehensive safety program includes:
- Accountability for safety within production, not only within the Safety Department
- Active participation in the safety process through job-site supervision and project management
- Commitment of significant resources for safety training
- Commitment to a drug-free workplace through drug testing (applicant, random, ‘for cause,’ and post-accident)
- Daily implementation of comprehensive safety policies and procedures that exceed regulatory and industry standards
- Frequent, formal, and extensive job-site safety inspections
- Maintaining a focused department that is the resource for all of our safety efforts
- Ongoing commitment and involvement of senior leadership, which has been dedicated to providing the safest working environment for our employees since day one – and every day forward