Atlanta Electrical Contractor
Year Branch Opened: 2005
Faith Technologies is an Atlanta electrical contractor serving the southeast market of the United States. From our offices in Cobb County, our Atlanta electricians have completed projects in design services, industrial, commercial, institutional and specialty systems for such notable clients as Berry College, Dawson County Detention Center and Jackson County Jail, Social Security Administration and Spalding Regional Medical Center.
Other Notable Projects
- Atlanta Fulton Water Treatment Plant - Johns Creek, GA
- Bartow County Jail - Catersville, GA
- Berry College, Residential Hall - Mount Berry, GA
- Cumming Aquatic Center - Cumming, GA
- Douglas County Detention Center - Douglasville, GA
- Forsyth County Water Treatment Plant - Cumming, GA
- Georgia Pacific - Crossett, AR; Port Hudson, LA
- Hilton Garden Inn - Atlanta, GA
- Lewisburg Water Treatment Plant - Lewisburg, TN
- Locust Grove Middle School, High School, and Sports Complex - Locust Grove, GA
- MARTA - Atlanta, GA
- Skyhouse Apartments - Atlanta, GA
- Tuttle Annex Federal Building - Atlanta, GA
Construction Education Foundation of Georgia
Faith Technologies’ proudly participate in the annual kickball tournament to benefit CEFEGA. The organization identifies high school and technical colleges with existing construction training programs. They work with them to accredit their programs, and ensure students are learning relevant skills from industry certified trainers.
Atlanta Community Food Bank
Faith Technologies’ employees participated in the annual 5K Hunger Walk/Run to bring awareness to the need in the local community, as well as gather food and monetary donations. Over 1,000 walkers participated in the annual walk to raise $30,000.