Faith Technologies, Inc. is an employee-owned, full-service electrical, engineering and technology systems contractor with locations operating in six states. With more than 2,000 employees, Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical contractors in the United States.
Established in 1972, the organization recently completed a nationwide transition by converting all of its Town & Country Electric and SKC Electric locations to one brand, Faith Technologies.
Featured High-Rise Project
As a merit shop recognized for its high-quality workforce, competitive prices, and the ability to maintain end-to-end job control, Faith Technologies provides constant presence service work in the United States across industries, including:
Featured Healthcare Project
Faith Technologies’ focus on preconstruction services in early project development, solutions for sustainable building construction and management, and on-demand labor have been major contributors to its continued success and growth. Providing services not typically found through a traditional electrical contractor, such as telecommunications systems, security systems and IT infrastructure, Faith Technologies specializes in:
Faith Technologies, with its corporate headquarters in Menasha, WI, is one of the largest, employee-owned contractors in the United States with more than 40 years of experience. Click here to review all of our locations.
- Rollie Stephenson, Chairman of the Board
- Mike Jansen, Chief Executive Officer
- Tom Clark, Executive Vice President – Preconstruction
- Bob Dakovich, Group President – Integrated Projects Group
- David Jahner, Group President – Critical Technologies
- Scott Romenesko, Group President – Industrial
- George Van Der Linden, Group President – General Building
- Rocky Rowlett, Vice President of Safety