Established in 1972, Faith Technologies, Inc. is an employee-owned, full-service electrical, engineering and technology systems contractor with locations operating in nine states. With more than 2,300 employees, we are one of the largest, privately-held electrical contractors in the United States.
Featured High-Rise Project
As a merit shop recognized for its high-quality workforce, competitive prices, and the ability to maintain end-to-end job control, Faith Technologies provides constant presence service work in the United States across industries, including:
Featured Healthcare Project
Faith Technologies’ focus on preconstruction services in early project development, solutions for sustainable building construction and management, and on-demand labor have been major contributors to its continued success and growth. Providing services not typically found through a traditional electrical contractor, such as telecommunications systems, security systems and IT infrastructure, Faith Technologies specializes in:
From our headquarters in Menasha, Wisconsin, Faith Technologies has expanded into numerous markets around the United States. As a regional player for several decades, we currently have 20 national locations in nine states – and counting. In addition, we are licensed in more than three quarters of the 50 states. If your project falls outside that scope, we have a National Projects Group that allows us to work anywhere in the country.
- Rollie Stephenson, Chairman of the Board
- Mike Jansen, CEO / President
- Tom Clark, Executive Vice President – Preconstruction
- Bob Dakovich, Executive Vice President / Group President – Integrated Projects Group
- David Jahner, Group President – Critical Technologies
- Scott Romenesko, Group President – Industrial
- George Van Der Linden, Group President – General Building
- Rocky Rowlett, Vice President of Safety