Faith Technologies’ Energy Efficiency Group works hard to implement energy efficient solutions that maximize performance and cost savings for our customers’ facilities. With more than 1,500 documented energy efficiency projects completed since 2004, we’re ready to go to work for you.
We offer a turnkey approach – from the facility audit to the design, incentive procurement, project installation, and maintenance of your system – to provide energy efficient services in the most efficient way possible.
- Investment Grade Audits: Analyzing facilities with investment grade audits provides us with accurate information about existing systems in order to make an informed and hardworking recommendation. Read more.
- Incentive Procurement: We work with utility companies to secure the best incentives your project is eligible for. Then we pass the savings on to you. Read more.
- Lighting Installation, Design & Retrofits: From LED installations to fluorescent retrofits, we provide the latest lamp, ballast, and fixture combinations that will maximize efficiency and lighting quality for your facility. Read more.
- Lighting Controls: If your existing lighting system is already energy efficient, Faith Technologies can maximize savings by implementing lighting controls such as occupancy sensors and daylight harvesting (sensors that keep fixtures off when ambient light is sufficient).
- ECM Motor Replacement: We provide ECM motor replacements that are 75-80% more efficient than standard motors. These models run electronically, which eliminates heat production, and further enhances efficiency in mediums such as grocery freezer cases.
- Performance Contracting: Faith Technologies partners with performance contractors for public sector projects. Performance contracting finances project work with the energy costs saved from the new system, resulting in a system upgrade at essentially no cost to the end user.
- Specialist Team: Faith Technologies’ Energy Efficiency Group includes multiple State of Wisconsin Registered Designers of Engineering Systems, as well as LC and Leed Accredited Engineers to provide you easy access to industry experts.