CEO / President
Employee since 1984
Mike began his career with Faith Technologies in 1984 as an electrical apprentice. During his tenure with the company, he has served in positions of increasing responsibility and strategic influence, including project manager, executive vice president, president, and most recently, CEO / President.
As Faith Technologies’ CEO / President, Mike is responsible for providing strategic leadership by working with the Board of Directors and Executive Vice Presidents to establish long-range goals and strategies aligning with future national growth opportunities. He oversees all levels of corporate management, establishes corporate objectives, ensures profitability growth, fulfills corporate commitment, implements efficiencies, and mentors fellow executives and managers.
Mike serves as an arbiter of Faith values, models the values, educates others about the values, and continually explains how the values tie into the way the enterprise functions. Mike acts as a role model and the champion of change for the company.
Community & Industry Involvement
- Lenexa Building Code Board of Appeals, 2009 – Present
- FMI, Peer Group Member, 2007 – Present
- Johnson County, Contractor Licensing Review Board Member, 2005 – Present
- Vistage Member, 2004 – Present
- Select Electrical Group, Peer Group Member, 2003 – Present
- Faith Technologies’ Board of Directors, 2002 – Present
- Associated Builders and Contractor’s Board of Directors, Kansas City Chapter, 2002 – Present