TELECOMMUNICATIONS / WIRELESS CAPABILITIES
The nationwide pressure for “bigger, faster, better” cellular telecommunication services has facilitated the need for system-wide wireless tower and equipment upgrades necessary to meet the consumer demand. That necessity has stimulated significant advances in equipment technology, which has changed the technical prerequisites and capabilities required to install these upgraded systems. These two facts were instrumental in Faith Technologies’ decision to establish highly specialized, expertly trained teams focused on safe, efficient and quality installations in the wireless sector.
With experience working for several national providers, Faith Technologies has completed various projects. From upgrades on towers over 500 feet, to new implementations of DAS / small cell systems. Wireless tower services we provide include:
- Civil Work
- Upgrades and New Site Construction
- Water Tank and Rooftop Installations
- Electrical, including AC and DC
- UMTS, LTE and ETTCS
- DAS and RAN Networks
- Small Cell Systems
- Third-Party Audit and Due Diligence Inspections
To provide the safest, most responsive service possible, Faith Technologies offers these key wireless advantages:
- National Presence: Our geographic footprint empowers us to service our customers from coast to coast – in any state in the continental United States. This vast footprint also allows us to leverage resources in critical markets to meet the challenge of implementation deadlines.
Extensive Training & Certification: Wireless professionals at Faith Technologies attend a three week technical training program to prepare for the specific needs of wireless construction. The program provides in-depth classroom and hands-on training that includes: OSHA 10-Hour, rigging, competent climbing, tower rescue, technical training and hands-on system installation in our training tower lab.
- Safety From the Ground Up: Safety is a core value at Faith Technologies. In addition to specialized technical training, we provide our team with an industry-leading safety program. Features include hands-on safety workshops, prevention training for common hazards, daily implementation of safety policies that exceed industry standards and extensive jobsite safety inspections.