The highest safety standards produce the best quality… and the greatest results.
As a national contractor, Faith Technologies invests time and energy in training and education programs. Our tailored workshops are an investment in the safety of our employees, providing hands-on prevention training for common hazards such as shocks, falls, slips, and cuts.
Faith Technologies’ award-winning safety record is achieved by all of our employees, along with our Safety Team and programs working toward our safety goals. In fact, we invest 25% more training time than the industry average. Short story: we continually strive to reach higher than most industrial engineering consulting companies.
Our employees undergo rigorous safety training 20+ hours every year. We’re proud to report our experience modification rate (EMR) of 0.47 is considerably lower than the industry average of 1.00. Our commitment to safety processes and training has resulted in exceptional results, and this is reflected in our lower-than-industry-average incident rates year over year.
An uncompromised program focused on keeping people safe.
- Plan to work safe and incorporate safety into every level of the organization
- Accountability for safety within production, not only within the Safety Department
- Active participation in the safety process through jobsite supervision and project management
- Commitment of significant resources for safety training
- Commitment to a drug-free workplace through drug testing (applicant, random, “for cause,” and post-accident)
- Daily implementation of comprehensive safety policies and procedures that exceed regulatory and industry standards
- Frequent, formal, and extensive jobsite safety inspections performed by Faith Technologies’ leadership and our 30+ safety professionals.
- A focused department that is the resource for all of our safety efforts
- Ongoing commitment and involvement of senior leadership, which has been dedicated to providing the safest working environment for our employees since day one – and every day forward
Faith Technologies is the proud recipient of the 2020 Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) – Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Grand Award. Watch our Charged! safety video series to see how we’ve redefined what it means to work safely, and how you can too.