Thermal Imaging For Touchless Fever Screenings
Keep your healthcare, manufacturing, food processing or event facility as safe as possible with a customized thermal imaging solution.
We’ve conducted extensive research on the best technology available, and can quickly and efficiently develop, install and train your team on a system that will enable you to accurately spot elevated body temperatures at points of entry into your facility.
- Reliably scan up to 16 people simultaneously – results in less than one second
- Accuracy to one-half degree
- Contactless fever screening aids in social distancing efforts
- Seamless integration with various technology platforms
Complete Arc Flash Programs
At Faith Technologies, we believe in complete electrical safe work practice program development provided through years of knowledge and first hand experiences in the field of electricity. Internally we work tirelessly to keep our 1,800 electricians safe and we want to help share our knowledge with you.REQUEST A QUOTE
Industrial Energy Efficient Solutions That Maximize Performance and Cost Savings
A turnkey approach—from the industrial energy audit of the facility to the design, incentive procurement for energy efficiency, project installation, and maintenance of your system—provides energy efficient services in the most efficient way possible.
We’ve completed 1,500+ documented energy efficiency projects since 2004. Our Energy Efficiency Group includes multiple State of Wisconsin Registered Designers of Engineering Systems and LC and LEED® Accredited Engineers. We have extensive experience with lighting controls (occupancy sensors, daylight harvesting), efficient ECM motor replacement, and performance contracting for public sector projects, in addition to these services:
- Investment Grade Audits: Analyzing facilities with investment grade audits provides us with accurate information about existing systems in order to make an informed and hardworking recommendation. Discover all the details >
- Incentive Procurement: We work with utility companies to secure the best incentives for which your project is eligible. Then, we pass the savings on to you. See what we can do for you >
- Lighting Installation, Lighting Design and Retrofits: From LED installations to fluorescent retrofits, we provide the latest lamp, ballast, and fixture combinations to maximize efficiency and lighting quality for your facility. Read how 20 years of experience can pay off >
Our expertise combines the latest in technology with responsive service. Whether you need design, configuration, or installation, we’ll develop a cost-effective solution that works as hard as it possibly can.
- BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD) on Staff
- Manufacturer, Industry, and Safety Trained Technicians
As a structured cabling contractor, we specialize in start-to-finish solutions:
- 10 GIG Structured Cabling Solutions
- Audio Design and Installation
- Copper and Fiber Optic Cabling Solutions
- Fusion Splicing
- Networking Equipment (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and Access Points)
- Sound Masking
- Wi-Fi Design and Installation
- Wireless Site Surveys (Analyze Network)
Security and access control expertise, plus 24-hour electrical service.
When it comes to critical protection, we exceed government standards whenever possible to deliver exceptional quality and reliability.
Faith Technologies partners with security experts to provide advanced burglar and commercial fire alarm systems, business alarm monitoring, security systems integration, video surveillance installation, sound masking, and access controls for all markets.
We also wire and maintain paging and intercom systems, as well as enterprise-wide IP solutions for buildings of all sizes. It’s part of our single-source approach, which delivers greater savings and efficiencies without the hassle of working with multiple vendors.
24-Hour Electrical Service
Get responsive, adaptive electrical support where and when you need it. Plus, our emergency electrical service and 24-hour electrical service keep you sleeping well at night.
Whether you’re looking for constant-presence technicians to remain onsite throughout the project, or need on-demand electrical service, we provide electrical service expertise without you having to hire additional staff.
Our service professionals are just that—professionals. All of our technicians attend ongoing industry training and follow best practices for safety to provide you with the highest standards in quality and efficiency.