Improvements & Infrastructure Upgrades
Even if your data center is in good working order, there is always opportunity to make infrastructure more reliable, efficient, and cost-effective.
Faith Technologies is constantly researching the latest, most advanced standards and processes to help you implement upgrades that work as hard as they possibly can.
Experienced support. We’ve worked with just about every data center configuration imaginable. Every job we do is driven by our uncompromising commitment to quality, safety, and responsiveness – no matter the budget.
Honest solutions. We often surprise our customers with simple, cost-effective solutions when they were expecting a pricey overhaul. We start every project with a site assessment so we can determine how much or how little work is needed.
Revenue-generating improvements: Faith Technologies Mission Critical Group also performs facility conversions to transform outdated operations (such as an old phone switch) into revenue-generating data centers.
- Redundant UPS systems or battery strings (N+1 or 2N)
- Increased battery runtime
- Redundant or parallel generators (N+1 or 2N)
- New or upgraded electrical service
- Redundant or parallel switchgear, power distribution, or transformers
- Data center improvement plans
- Critical electrical infrastructure improvement plans
- Branch circuit reconfiguration
- Row build-outs (electrical infrastructure and cabinets)
- Data center cooling and hot- or cold-aisle containment systems
- Data center power distribution/receptacles and racks