2021 in a Word? Perseverance
If 2021 taught us anything, it may be summed up in one word: perseverance. While the year began heavily in the mix of pandemic-related obstacles, from continued social distancing to supply chain issues, advancements in COVID-19 prevention and treatment options enabled things to almost feel ‘normal’ by mid-year. Enter Delta and Omicron and by year end, it began to feel all too familiar.
But perseverance, by our team members, industry partners and customers, enabled us to realize a strong 2021 and a very optimistic outlook for the new year and beyond. Our blog articles highlighted many of the positive stories at Faith Technologies this year; here are just a few:
- Our Culture of Care – For many, the COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increase in mental health issues. In 2021, Faith Technologies introduced our Culture of Care initiative, incorporating a deeper focus on employees’ mind, body and soul. Culture of Care check-ins take place regularly at our job sites and office locations, encouraging team members to ensure their mindset allows them to be safe, productive and effective.
- A Never-Settle Safety Mindset – Safety is one of our core values at Faith Technologies, and in 2021 we continued with our never-settle safety mindset. When we saw a trend of incidents caused by cutting tools, we tackled it head on by removing fixed-blade knives from our job sites and office locations, replacing them with safer tools and practices.
- How Can Your Organization Benefit from an ICIAN? – With continued focus on the success of our customers, our ICIAN™ program provided specialty trained technicians to support their needs around smart building and smart plants, servicing advancing technologies such as automation, robotics and analytics. Our ICIANs continue to deliver results as trusted partners to our customers.
- Enhancing Productivity Through Supplier Collaboration – We’re all aware of the supply chain issues impacting a variety of industries. At Faith Technologies, we value our partnerships with our suppliers and have relied on continued collaborative efforts to best manage distribution challenges. Our productivity efforts also enable us to combat labor shortages.
- Project Spotlight: Eurofins Food Integrity and Innovation Lab – Our customers continue to thrive during challenging times, as evidenced by the sustained growth of organizations such as Eurofins, who established a new food safety innovation lab in Madison, WI. We are proud to have been a partner in this project, which also utilized the services of EnTech Solutions and Excellerate, our sister divisions.
As we look to the new year, we know that perseverance will remain an important part, no matter what challenges come our way. Together with our valued team members, industry partners and customers, we remain poised to thrive.
< Back to Blog
If you enjoyed this blog article, please subscribe to stay up to date on the latest industry news from our experts at Faith Technologies.