Faith Technologies Celebrates Anniversary Milestones
It was 1972 when Rollie Stephenson founded the small electrical contracting service that would ultimately become Faith Technologies.
Forty years and a few strategic acquisitions later, Faith Technologies is now one of America’s 20 largest electrical and technical service contractors, with a workforce of over 1,500 employees. We are continuously driving growth through a consistent investment in, and application of, our company’s core competencies in developing leadership, opening new offices, broadening our service portfolio, and servicing additional markets. Together, these attributes have provided us with the ability to capitalize quickly on developing industry trends, the identification of which is a continuing focus of the organization.
On October 1, Faith Technologies proudly celebrated its 40th anniversary, and on October 31, we will proudly celebrate 10 years being under one unified brand – Faith Technologies. In honor of 40 years in business, we would like to acknowledge the hard work of our employees, both past and present, and share some of the key milestones that have made our company what it is today.
- 1972: In Wisconsin, Rollie Stephenson formed a merit-shop electrical contracting company, Town & Country Electric, Inc.
- 1980: Eight years later, Bill Love founded SKC Electric, Inc. in Kansas.
- 2001: Town & Country Electric, Inc. and SKC Electric, Inc. merged together and officially changed their name to Encompass Electrical Technologies – Midwest, Inc. (EET-Midwest).
- 2002: A successful employee purchase of the assets of EET-Midwest from Encompass Services Corporation resulted in the formation of Faith Technologies, Inc. The newly formed company brought back the previous brands and began doing business as (d/b/a) Town & Country Electric and SKC Electric.
- 2005: Faith Technologies opened a new office in Atlanta, GA.
- 2008-2009: The Town & Country Electric and SKC Electric brands transitioned to one unified brand – Faith Technologies.
- 2009: Faith Technologies opened a new office in Tulsa, OK, merged with Alpha Electrical Services Inc., and achieved two million hours without a lost-time accident.
- 2010: Faith Technologies opened a new office in Minneapolis, MN, launched a company blog, surpassed three million hours worked without a lost-time accident, and won the 2010 Construction Safety Excellence Grand Award from AGC of America.
- 2011: Faith Technologies earned a record safety Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of 0.50.
- 2012: Faith Technologies launched a new website to highlight its Electrical Risk Management (ERM) service offering, and proudly celebrated 40 years in business, and 10 years under one name – Faith Technologies.
Faith Technologies extends a special thank you to all its loyal employees, customers, and suppliers for their continued support. We treasure the many relationships we have built over the last four decades, and are looking forward to the exciting opportunities the future holds for our company.
< Back to Blog
If you enjoyed this blog article, please subscribe to stay up to date on the latest industry news from our experts at Faith Technologies.