September 16, 2016
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Faith Technologies
Searching for a new career, and wondering if Faith Technologies could be a good fit? Search no farther. Here at Faith, we’re proud to offer our employees comprehensive benefits packages, robust training programs, and a strong culture of safety, amongst many great things. Below are five reasons you should consider joining our team:
- Strong Safety Culture: You can be the most innovative company in the world, but it doesn’t mean a thing without safety. Protecting our people and our projects is our number one. And it shows! In 2015, we dramatically increased job site activity, yet we were still able to achieve the lowest recordable incident rates in company history.
- Endless Career Path Opportunities: Every person on our team has the opportunity to advance within the organization – so long as they possess the willingness to learn and grow. Faith Technologies offers each employee career path planning to help identify professional goals and encourage continuous improvement. It’s resulted in 32% of our associates being promoted just last year.
- Character & Integrity-Driven Culture: We realize that our success stems directly from our employees, and that’s why we’re committed to finding, developing, and retaining the best talent available. When you work at Faith Technologies, you’re joining a team driven by character and integrity – not ego.
- Award-Winning Health & Wellness: The stronger the body, the sharper the mind. Faith Technologies’ award-winning wellness program provides you with countless opportunities to improve your health, well-being, and confidence. You can enjoy wellness reimbursements for health club fees and run/walk events, while participating in incentive programs, annual health risk assessments, and wellness tools that extend to the whole family. Our wellness coordinator’s strides in health and well-being have been recognized with a Top 100 accolade, and Faith Technologies is currently competing in a Top 100 Active Companies competition.
- Valuable Education & Training: We never stop investing in our team because we always want to encourage growth. Throughout your entire career at Faith Technologies, you’ll have access to a number of programs that help you advance on both personal and professional levels. We equip employees with a variety of skills, from advanced technical and safety training in the field, to high-level leadership training in the office.
Faith Technologies is currently looking to fill a variety of full-time positions companywide to accommodate continued growth in our business markets throughout the country. Some of the available positions include low voltage systems technicians, low voltage technicians, and experienced apprentices and journeyman electricians.