FTI Solutions: Designing For Where You Want to Be
The future of connected technology continues to merge, while companies look for simple ways to solve complex integrations of their building, process and energy management systems. Not only that, but the plethora of available options for software, security, data management and custom user interface required to operate these systems is growing rapidly.
Historically, organizations would often attempt to perform system designs, make product selections and buy out each scope of work individually. What they would be left with is a hodgepodge of systems, multiple software platforms and no path for integration.
At FTI, it is our duty to meet our customers on their path, not ours. Asking questions is far more important than having all the answers. And helping a customer design for where they want to be is critical. These questions include:
- What problems are you trying to solve?
- How does technology help you solve them?
- How will your business operate on Day Two? What about in 1,5, or 10 years?
- What outcomes are most important to your organization?
As engineers and system integrators, we’ve eliminated the outdated approach for system design. Rather than simply recommending systems, we help you look at your systems differently.
- We don’t simply sell products; we create solutions.
- We don’t push specific brands; we develop positive customer outcomes.
- We help you look beyond just capital expense and consider life-cycle value.
- We look further than system specifications to create performance-based systems.
Inside a building, the lines continue to blur between process automation, digital energy and building system integration. Our FTI Solutions and Services team meets our customers where they are in their Path to Smarter Energy™, considering their sustainability and building integration goals and utilizing an outcome-driven end-to-end model to help them get there.
- FTI will understand your capital and operational financial goals and bring creative ideas to the table.
- FTI will assess both current and future needs for energy and system integration.
- FTI will engineer, manufacture and install your building systems.
- FTI will operate, maintain, optimize and modernize your assets through their entire life cycle.
As with anything, connecting technology with customer results is a journey, not a destination. At FTI, we help our customers achieve their goals by designing not just where they are today, but for where they want to be. Contact us today to learn more about our full-solution approach and how it can help your organization.