How Can Your Organization Benefit From an ICIAN?
Positive. Trustworthy. Problem solver. These are the words one of our partners, a global consumer packaged goods organization, used to describe the Faith Technologies ICIAN specialist supporting their business.
What is an ICIAN? It’s an industry first of its kind – the technician of the future. Faith Technologies has been training our team members to support the work we’ve been doing for nearly 50 years. Two years ago, we kicked off our ICIAN specialty program on our track to redefine what’s possible and continue to keep our customers at the center of all we do.
Our ICIANs are specialty trained along one of two tracks:
- Smart Buildings – Commercial Buildings | Healthcare | Data Centers
- Smart Plants – Consumer Packaged Goods/CPG | Manufacturing
ICIAN specialists gain technical knowledge and business acumen to effectively support the needs of our clients throughout the lifecycle of their business. They’re trained to analyze the data that comes from connected systems including energy, monitoring and control data, and building automation to provide long-term practical solutions and optimization of systems.
How can your organization benefit from an ICIAN? Here are some of the benefits our customer saw:
- “Coordinating between multiple resources from construction, production, and engineering ensuring alignment on the day-to-day activities.”
- “Ability to communicate technical and complex information into an understandable level for our production operators.”
- “Work side-by-side with our operators and maintenance techs on process controls and troubleshooting.”
- “Ability to learn the principles of operation of our equipment throughout the process of commissioning.”
What about results?
- “Production output increased by 15% (within 60 days), with projected additional 15% over 30 days.”
Our clients have told us that they have and will continue to face gaps to fill skilled resource positions to support advancing technologies such as automation, robotics and analytics. Our ICIANs are trained in these technologies and fill the needs our clients have today and will have into the future.
Let us show you what a Faith Technologies ICIAN specialist can do for your business. Contact us today!