Faith Technologies Receives Silver Health at Work Award
Menasha, Wis. (Aug. 22, 2012) – Faith Technologies, a full-service electrical and specialty systems contractor, was recently announced a Silver winner of the eighth annual Health at Work Awards sponsored by ComPsych, the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP). Winners were selected based on their wellness program’s comprehensiveness, delivery, promotion, participation rates and results achieved.
“We applaud Faith Technologies for promoting health and wellness and improving the lives of employees,” said Dr. Richard A. Chaifetz, chairman and CEO of ComPsych.
Some highlights of Faith Technologies’ health and wellness program include:
- Conducts company-wide annual health risk assessments and offers additional health care premium contribution if employees and their spouses participate
- Incorporates various wellness incentive programs through the year in which employees can earn cash rewards, gift cards, and other prizes
- Includes healthy recipes in every employee newsletter
- Provides continuous communication through monthly wellness posters, semiannual health newsletters and a Company Wellness Intranet site
- Sets the standard by providing healthy food to employees during training, meetings and other company events
- Offers reimbursements for health club memberships for employees and their families up to $150
- Reimburses up to $100 per year for employees and their families participating in approved run/walk or biking events
The panel of judges for the Health at Work Awards consists of wellness experts, consultants and business executives with a combined 70 years of experience in the wellness/employee benefits arena. The Awards are organized by ComPsych’s HealthyGuidance® program, a comprehensive and consultative wellness program that addresses the full continuum of employee issues and targets behavioral and lifestyle issues before they become significant illnesses. Drawing upon ComPsych’s more than 25 years of behavioral health expertise, HealthyGuidance uses a high-touch approach that empowers employees to make healthy changes through health risk assessments, biometric on-site testing, tobacco cessation, lifestyle coaching and weight management programs as well as incentive administration.
# # #
ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR and FMLA administration services under the GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 17,000 organizations covering more than 45 million individuals throughout the U.S. and over 100 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being. For more information, visit www.compsych.com.