Faith Technologies Helps Raise $40,000 at 2014 Lamers Racing Driving Experience
Proceeds Raised To Go To Local, National Non-Profit Organizations
Menasha, Wis. (June 30, 2014) – Faith Technologies, McMahon Group and Commercial Horizons raised $40,000 during their 8th annual Lamers Racing Driving Experience charity event at Road America in Plymouth, Wis., which was held on June 4.
Each year, Denny Lamers of McMahon Group organizes a day of driving at Road America for local auto enthusiasts. Drivers pay $300 for the chance to experience a day on the track, which is donated back to local and national charities. Event costs are covered by McMahon Group, Faith Technologies and Commercial Horizons.
“I strongly believe in the importance of giving back to organizations that make our community the great place that it is,” said Rollie Stephenson, Chairman of the Board. “Aside from that, it’s hands down just a fun day to get together with people who share the same interests in sports cars and a great opportunity for drivers to experience one of the best tracks in the country while doing a good deed.”
Event proceeds were distributed among the following local and national non-profit organizations:
- $12,500 to The P.A.R.T.Y. at the PAC
- $5,000 to The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
- $5,000 to The Boys & Girls Clubs of Green Bay
- $7,500 to The Boys & Girls Clubs of Menasha new building fund
- $4,000 to Harbor House Domestic Abuse Programs
- $5,000 to Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer MACC Fund
- $2,500 to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research