Faith Technologies Helps Raise More Than $48,000 Through Annual Driving Experience at Road America
Nine Non-Profits Benefit From Funds Raised
Menasha, Wis. (July 12, 2016) – Faith Technologies, in partnership with the McMahon Group, raised more than $48,000 during the 10th annual Lamers Racing Driving Experience charity event on June 1, at Road America in Plymouth, Wisconsin.
Denny Lamers, president of McMahon Group, puts on a day of driving each year at Road America for auto enthusiasts in the community. Drivers pay $300 to experience a day on the track and the money is donated back to local and national charities. The event is paid for by McMahon Group and Faith Technologies.
Event proceeds were distributed among the following local and national non-profit organizations:
- $12,500 to P.A.R.T.Y. at the P.A.C.
- $3,000 to myTEAM TRIUMPH
- $5,000 to Children’s Hospital of Milwaukee
- $2,500 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- $5,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of Menasha
- $5,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of Green Bay
- $5,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
- $2,500 to Shriner’s Hospitals for Children
- $7,795 to Harbor House