Faith Technologies Receives Multiple Honors as a Healthiest Employer
Menasha, Wis. (Feb. 20, 2020) – Faith Technologies, an energy expert and national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation, has been lauded as one of the healthiest workplaces in America.
Faith Technologies received recognition from Healthiest Employers at the national level and received four regional recognitions for its efforts in healthy workplace initiatives. Businesses were scored on their wellness programs, strategic planning initiatives, leadership communication and more.
- The Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America – Faith Technologies was named one of 100 companies across the country that recognize employee well-being as a strategic corporate capability, just as important as developing great products and delivering phenomenal services to customers.
- Healthiest Employers of Nashville – Faith Technologies ranked No. 1 in the 500 – 5,000 employee category for the Healthiest Employers of Nashville.
- Healthiest Employers of Kansas City – Faith Technologies ranked No. 1 in the 1,500 – 4,999 employee category for the Healthiest Employers of Kansas City.
- Healthiest Employers of Atlanta – Faith Technologies ranked No. 2 in the 1500 – 4,999 employee category for the Healthiest Employers of Atlanta.
- Healthiest Employers of Wisconsin – Faith Technologies ranked No. 2 in the 500 – 5,000 employee category for the Healthiest Employers of Wisconsin.
“Faith is proud to receive such high recognition for its wellness program and be recognized at the national level for the high priority Faith puts on wellness,” said Holly Waddle, vice president of talent operations at Faith Technologies. “We understand the importance of a healthy workplace and culture. It fuels everything we do and allows us to produce truly excellent work.”