Automation & Process Controls
Faith Technologies’ Automation & Process Controls (APC) Group offers turn-key manufacturing and building automation solutions and support services that address the most complex operational business goals, initiatives and needs. We have proven success across multiple vertical markets, and deliver the most advanced ISA S88 and S95 technological solutions with our partners from Schneider, GE, Rockwell, Wonderware, Ignition, Beckhoff and many more. We are your technology agnostic solutions provider.
- Significant increase in IT/IS involvement in manufacturing.
- Advanced automation and MES/MOM for continuous improvement in the manufacturing process.
- Transition from paper to automated reporting. Timely reports for better decision-making.
- Networks all for visibility from floor to office.
- New equipment | Lines arriving
- Antiquated or soon to be obsolete controls
- New cell | Line controls to be integrated
- Maintenance electrical and controls architecture drawings are outdated
- Reduction in quality | First pass yield
- Scrap and unplanned down time are out of limits
- WIP inventory and turnover is increasing
- Maintenance costs are increasing or simply too high compared to industry standards.
- Building operations and maintenance costs increasing or not being properly managed.
APC Provides Manufacturing-Based Customer Solutions As It Relates To:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Plant and Enterprise Level Reporting
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
- Corporate Energy Management (CEM)
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- UL508A Panel Shop (Self-Certify)